Cookies and similar technology enables TM Management to capture and compile statistical information about how you use our website and interact with us on-line, including information relating to the frequency of visits, IP address, readership data such as the average length of visits, which pages are viewed or shared during a visit or other interactions with our content.
We use this information for the following purposes:
- To assess the effectiveness of advertising and readership content;
- To improve the website content and performance;
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To speed up your searches;
- To enable log in and authentication when you log onto our website;
- To recognise you when you return to our website;
- To deliver a better and more personalised service by allowing us to customise our website according to your individual interests; and
- To deliver marketing communications that may be of interest to you, including ads or offers tailored to you.
Information held in cookies or similar tracking technology set by TM Management are kept to a minimum and can only be read by TM Management Many web browsers allow you to control the use of most cookies through their browser settings.